Sunday, February 14, 2016

So far so good!

Things are going well. I see my naturopath for an assessment this week. We will then determine what our next step is. I'm happy with my progress so far, and I'm grateful for it. You don't know what you have really, until it is threatened to be taken away from you or is completely taken away. To date, I've been able to join the church choir on a biweekly basis and I've also joined our parish sisterhood. These two groups allow me to give back to my community in a way that I can manage. I'm learning to sing tenor for choir and I didn't even know that I could sing that high. They need tenors but we don't have any so the women step in and do the best we can for that part. I find it challenging and rewarding at the same time. It's allowed me to grow vocally and it gives me joy to sing in that setting once again. For the last few days I haven't been resting as often as I should. I woke up stiff and sore today. I went to church, sang in the choir, and attended the sisterhood meeting. I'm now in bed as a result of not resting as often as I should. My back is hurting all over and my eyes are starting to hurt  and get hot. I may end up taking 400 milligrams of Advil just to make sure the pain doesn't get too bad. Other than that, so far so good!

3 comments:

  1. Take it easy and do things in progression. Love to see that you are up and out. Just listen to your body.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your encouragement and support.

      Delete
  2. Take it easy and do things in progression. Love to see that you are up and out. Just listen to your body.

    ReplyDelete