Thursday, April 28, 2016

Cymbalta 2

It's been well over a month since I started taking cymbalta. It made me very drowsy for the first two to three weeks. It did, however, take away my constant pain. I only experience break through pain now. It's worse when I don't follow my diet.
I've been craving potatoes lately. I only have cravings when my body is deficient in one thing or another. I have not been taking my magnesium or B12 supplements and as it turns out, potatoes are a very good source of both. This explains why I was relaxed and able to rest properly after chowing down on some (two large) fries. I had already tried to have dinner with nothing but an increased upset stomach and the inability to rest to show for it. So, I'll resume taking magnesium citrate and B12 methylcobalamin.

No comments:

Post a Comment